Saturday, February 9, 2013

Silence of a Storm


Life is a stressful-pushing-pushing-pushing stream of events. Stress. That's the thing that can motivate us to do more than is even necessary. That can have both positive and negative benefits but sometimes we just need to take a break.
So, I would like to take this opportunity of this snow storm, "Nemo" to unwind. I can hang out with my boyfriend, I can hang out with my dog. I can watch snow flurries go by the window. I can watch a movie or read a book that I usually wouldn't have time to watch. I can not work with confidence that it's OK  because the store is closed anyways.
I want to challenge you all to do the same. Paint your nails, build a snowman, sleep, snuggle with somebody. Drink a glass of wine, or fill that cute mug you got for Christmas with some gourmet hot coco, or tea. mmm. Enjoy your day off-
Xoxo
Breanna Banana

No comments:

Post a Comment